A team that loves to create
Do you possess:
- Excellent communication skills, because you will have direct interaction with users
- Keen analytical skills when troubleshooting problems, because you will handle different hardware and systems
- Self-starter attitude, because you are at the forefront of the latest technology
Your role with us:
- Provide answers to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding client through corrective steps.
- Improve client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Accommodate client disabilities by recommending devices and techniques.
- Improve system performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Accomplish information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Place software into production by loading software into computer; entering necessary commands.
- Place hardware into production by establishing connections; entering necessary commands.
- Maximize use of hardware and software by training users; interpreting instructions; answering questions.
- Maintain system capability by testing computer components.
- Prepare reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- On-site coordination of hardware installation
- Troubleshoot and maintenance of hardware
- Maintain historical records by documenting hardware and software changes and revisions.
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
With Class 2B (motorcycle) license will be an added advantage (Optional)
No experience required. Vocational or Trade Certificates / ITE / Diploma / Degree
Salary: SGD 1800 – 2200 per month
IOT Solutions Architect
Keep it simple
Do you possess:
- Exceptional presentation skills, because you will have direct interaction with management and key stake holders
- Extensive technical knowledge and experience, because you will be the expert in designing and providing solutions for enterprise level systems
- Effective coaching and mentoring skills, because you will be in charge of identifying, assembling and grooming a highly motivated team of IOT Specialists.
- Business acumen, because you will be involved in scoping the costs and resources, and managing the profitability of various projects
- Entrepreneurial spirit, because you are expected to continuously seek new applications of Overdrive existing technology
- Visionary leadership skills, because you will initiate new ideas to be implemented as research and development projects, which may eventually lead to development of key IP assets
- Understand the capability of the Overdrive platform technology stack, experienced in major technology and open sourced platforms, with ability to deliver enterprise solutions architecture and design
- Manage the deliverables of all projects, including costs, resources, and vendors
- Drive and increase the adoption of the Overdrive platform in various key industry sectors.
- Architect efficient solutions for clients by introducing and inserting Overdrive as part of the solution design
- Identify various solution partners in support of extending the range of Overdrive services into different industry and business applications
- Seek new and improved hardware appropriate for integration into Overdrive platform
- Coach and mentor a team of IOT specialist
- Effectively communicate and update management and team on all projects
- Take a pro-active approach in identifying potential problems, recommend and implement the pre-emptive measures before the problem arises
- Keep abreast of any latest technology and industry trends, and any updates in statutory rulings that may impact Overdrive
- Take charge of the innovation processes in Overdrive, be the initiator in enhancing the IP portfolio of Overdrive
Familiar with the Startup ecosystem (Optional)
Qualifications: Minimum 5 Years relevant experience
Salary: Remuneration commensurate with experience