Beer + Coffee
Healthy food and snacks
Learning and Development
Annual Get Healthy bonus
Annual Company retreat
Good Company Culture
- To build good customer relationship at all levels for revenue growth and customer retention.
- Devise sales plans and actions to ensure own sales target is achieved.
- Ensure customer service experience is well achieved within own effort and commitment.
- Responsible for developing price proposal, recommendation and business negotiation.
- Submission of updated reports and work progress to your superior on weekly basis.
- Improve marketing strategies to increase sales and business opportunity.
- Develop and maintain accounts and gathering regular feedback from clients.
- Diploma / Degree in Sales or Marketing or other relevant qualification
- 3 years of experience in similar role
- Must be a high energized self-starter
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills and has ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Quick learner with technical interest
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, good organisational and people development skills
- Good negotiation skills and willing to learn attitude
FRONT END DEVELOPER
We’re looking for an inquisitive and innovative Font End Developer to join the product team at Overdrive IOT multinational corporation.
You’ll be responsible participating in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond, and then working as part of a team to execute new features, new web applications and products. You will also be involved in technical assessment in any new proposed UI/UX designs.
The ideal person for this role is a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind, and loves to collaborate with other teams to drive the company forward.
- Participate in our product development from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Create groundbreaking new features for our users and customers, and for internal use.
- Work with our data team to make our product smarter and more intuitive to use.
- Maintain and help optimize existing systems.
- You have at least 1+/2 years of experience with front end development
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, REST
- CSS preprocessors
- Experienced in developing responsive and interactive websites.
- Would be a plus if you have a decent knowledge of SQL and experience in ReactNative
- You feel at home working in a test-driven, agile team.
- You know your limits and how to work on a deadline.
- You are a problem-solver with an inquisitive and innovative mind.
- Ability to take on the new challenges ahead together with the growing business.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- BS in Computer Science, Information Management is a plus.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- Responsible for building new features, enhancing the existing ones as well as supporting new products in production.
- Responsible for building technology platforms that address multiple use cases.
- Managing cloud-based web application.
- Strong knowledge of best coding practices, centralised repository version contract and deployment procedures.
- Able to multi-task in a demanding, fast paced environment and work with minimal supervision to meet deadlines.
- Develop server applications, perform unit-test, bug-fixing and deploy to server
- Provide support to development projects throughout the project life cycle
- Diploma or Degree in Computer science / Information Technology or other relevant qualification.
- 3-5 years of experience in software development
- Experience in development using Java and Spring Framework, NodeJS, ReactJS etc
- Familiar with API design and development
- Experience with relational databases
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
We are looking for an Android Developer who will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Architect, Design, develop and test complete applications and also discrete components of larger apps
- Develop, deploy, troubleshoot and performance tune Android based applications
- Translate business requirements into functional applications based on client requirements
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Maintain and update existing Android applications
- Bachelor degree in computer science / computer engineering or related areas and at least 2 years related work experience
- Good knowledge of the Android framework and MVVM application design;
- Ample experience in Android SDK. Use Java, Kotlin language, familiar with Android tools such as eclipse, Android Studio, IntelliJ IDEA exc.
- Experience with agile development (SCRUM)
- Experience creating and publishing successful app(s) to the app store
- Good coding habit, such as use easy-to-read naming conventions, test debug code as you build
- Strong ability to resolve complex problems and issues
- The ideal candidates is flexible, self-motivated, a great collaborator and work effectively with the team. We value passion, creativity, responsibility, accountability and top notch engineering practices.
- Assist with the application and submission of the appropriate employment/work pass
- Handle all HR related reports, statistics and surveys for management, government and government related agencies
- Conduct new staff orientation
- Ensure that the company complies with Singapore’s laws in employment, employment standards and any other relevant laws or regulation
- Ensure the human resources activities and programmes are conducted in compliance and consistent with the company’s policies and procedures
- Develop and prepare reports related to human resources activities and employee benefits
- Provide guidance, advice and recommendations to employees regarding HR policies, work performance, and employee relations
- Analyse the compensation and benefit structure periodically
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources / Business Management or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant HR management experience
- Well versed in Singapore Employment Act & various Government legislations
- Resourceful in recruitment and manpower resources
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills/li>
- Meticulous and possess good time management
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Troubleshoot, repair, service and test IT hardware or peripheral devices
- Technically strong in electronics equipment
- Track device engineering samples and development boards
- Provide administration, maintenance and end-user support for key business systems
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Implement new functionality test hardware for unit reconfiguration
- First level bench debug
- Report common faults found in diagnosis and repair
- Diploma or Degree in Computer science / Information Technology or other relevant qualification
- 1-3 years of experience in servicing, repairing and maintenance of electronic equipment
- Possess basic knowledge in IT infrastructure such as network, VPN, Server etc.
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment
- Familiar with test equipments