JOIN THE TEAM
There are jobs – and then there are careers. The chance to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. Come work with us and enjoy the Overdrive experience. We’ve job openings in Singapore, Malaysia and Eastern Europe.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Beer + Coffee
Healthy food and snacks
Learning and Development
Annual Get Healthy bonus
Annual Company retreat
Good Company Culture
- To build good customer relationship at all levels for revenue growth and customer retention.
- Devise sales plans and actions to ensure own sales target is achieved.
- Ensure customer service experience is well achieved within own effort and commitment.
- Responsible for developing price proposal, recommendation and business negotiation.
- Submission of updated reports and work progress to your superior on weekly basis.
- Improve marketing strategies to increase sales and business opportunity.
- Develop and maintain accounts and gathering regular feedback from clients.
- Diploma / Degree in Sales or Marketing or other relevant qualification
- 3 years of experience in similar role
- Must be a high energized self-starter
- Analytical skill set, strong presentation skills and has ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
- Quick learner with technical interest
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Confident, good organisational and people development skills
- Good negotiation skills and willing to learn attitude
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Craft design guidelines, graphical visual elements & anything that is required to effectively communicate the intend to developers.
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and site maps
- Designing graphic user interface elements
- 2 or more years of UX design experience with a portfolio that showcase your work, provide examples that you have develop solutions from requirements through to final design delivery.
- Diploma/Degree in interaction Design, Visual Design/Multimedia related field of studies or equivalent professional experience.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Proficiency in Adobe Xd, Sketch, InVision, Flinto, Framer or other design and mobile prototyping tools.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design and design thinking.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- Responsible for building new features, enhancing the existing ones as well as supporting new products in production.
- Responsible for building technology platforms that address multiple use cases.
- Managing cloud-based web application.
- Strong knowledge of best coding practices, centralised repository version contract and deployment procedures.
- Able to multi-task in a demanding, fast paced environment and work with minimal supervision to meet deadlines.
- Develop server applications, perform unit-test, bug-fixing and deploy to server
- Provide support to development projects throughout the project life cycle
- Diploma or Degree in Computer science / Information Technology or other relevant qualification.
- 3-5 years of experience in software development
- Experience in development using Java and Spring Framework, NodeJS, ReactJS etc
- Familiar with API design and development
- Experience with relational databases
- Investigate and resolve technical issues
SENIOR PROJECT EXCECUTIVE
- Managing project internal resources and vendors to meet project schedule.
- Responding and managing incidents reporting during a project.
- Completing of projects within budget and schedule.
- Maintaining accuracy, timeliness and completeness in the procurement and delivery of projects materials.
- Prepare a clear development brief in respect of the project’s quality, cost and time requirements and limitations.
- Conduct project meetings with vendors, clients and installers.
- Provide support on technical issues to Client.
- Advise on the procurement strategy and prepare project budget and tender documents.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Diploma or Degree in Computer science /Information Technology/ Business Administration or other relevant qualification
- Highly motivated individual who can oversee the planning, tracking, monitoring, reporting and closing of projects
- Technical ability to understand integrated environment deployment design, and good understanding of industry leading networking and systems technology and products
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback on project discrepancies
- Good follow-up skills to accurately size up projects and determine project risks with Sales
- Assist with the application and submission of the appropriate employment/work pass
- Handle all HR related reports, statistics and surveys for management, government and government related agencies
- Conduct new staff orientation
- Ensure that the company complies with Singapore’s laws in employment, employment standards and any other relevant laws or regulation
- Ensure the human resources activities and programmes are conducted in compliance and consistent with the company’s policies and procedures
- Develop and prepare reports related to human resources activities and employee benefits
- Provide guidance, advice and recommendations to employees regarding HR policies, work performance, and employee relations
- Analyse the compensation and benefit structure periodically
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources / Business Management or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant HR management experience
- Well versed in Singapore Employment Act & various Government legislations
- Resourceful in recruitment and manpower resources
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills/li>
- Meticulous and possess good time management
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Troubleshoot, repair, service and test IT hardware or peripheral devices
- Technically strong in electronics equipment
- Track device engineering samples and development boards
- Provide administration, maintenance and end-user support for key business systems
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Implement new functionality test hardware for unit reconfiguration
- First level bench debug
- Report common faults found in diagnosis and repair
- Diploma or Degree in Computer science / Information Technology or other relevant qualification
- 1-3 years of experience in servicing, repairing and maintenance of electronic equipment
- Possess basic knowledge in IT infrastructure such as network, VPN, Server etc.
- Able to work in a fast-pace environment
- Familiar with test equipments